Todd Warner is Managing Principal of Tioga Advisors Corp representing manufacturing and distribution companies in the San Joaquin Valley and beyond. A proven business leader and entrepreneur, he has more than 30 years’ experience operating family-owned, Valley-based manufacturing and service businesses. As an investment banker, he has successfully managed multiple M&A engagements with individual investors as well as publicly traded corporations.
Todd holds a BS degree in Business Administration from California State University Fresno with an option in Finance. He also holds professional credentials as a Certified Valuation Analyst, Chartered Merger & Acquisition Professional, Certified Merger & Acquisitions Advisor and a California and Florida licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Chartered Merger and Acquisition Professional (CMAP)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (California & Florida)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Alliance for Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts